Thursday, December 3, 2015

Classically Trained


Whenever I'm in search for a nice outfit during a busy week, I always fall back to the classic pieces in my closet. I find it's the easiest way to look nice in a short amount of time and feel good about what you're wearing. For me it's usually a fit-and-flair dress, tights, and a pair of flats. I added a printed sweater and a belt to finish the look, and just so happened to have the perfect jacket for the occasion. It was great for a presentation during the busiest (and that means very little sleep) week of the semester. 








My first semester of school is almost over, and I have to admit that it's a bit bitter-sweet. I have had so much work recently, that I am ready for it all to be over, but as my dad pointed out I have already completed 12.5% of my college experience (I obviously did not get his ability to do math). I'm excited for the classes I've signed up for but I'm going to miss the people I've met who started this journey with me. I don't talk to a good portion of the people in my classes, but it's the thought, right? I feel like I'm experiencing growing up in a microcosm right now, and I as much as it excites me, it also scares me a little. I think that's normal. 
Anyways, that is enough teenage angst for one post! On a shallower note, I decided to embrace my inner Arya Stark and cut off a good portion of my hair. I'm really liking it so far, and would suggest it for anyone looking for a low maintenance hair style. I call it "get it up and go." (Not in these pictures though; I definitely did my hair. Didn't want have any false advertising...)

No comments:

Post a Comment