Friday, December 25, 2015

Winter in the South


At 75 degrees, This year was certainly not a white Christmas. So I had to ditch the tights for today's look, but I was not willing to give up on my sweater. I figured a tulle skirt and flats was just enough to keep me cool on this warm day. I added a statement necklace, and was ready to celebrate Christmas day with my family. 








Christmas is my favorite holiday, probably like most who celebrate it, and today really was one of the best days this year. I love spending time with my family, taking the time to truly remember who the day is actually about, and seeing the smiles on my friends and family's faces as they open their gifts. I decided to be crafty this year, and even though I might have broken one of the gifts yesterday and had to redo the entire thing last night, I think it really makes the whole thing more personal. 
Tomorrow, my family leaves for Kentucky to see my father's side of the family, and I'm excited to continue to celebrate the season long past the actual day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment