Thursday, December 10, 2015

Plaid Intentions


One of my favorite things about Fall and Winter is the ability to create new outfits through layering. All it takes are a couple basic items, like this grey dress, and you can take something old and make it feel new. I decided to add boots and a leather jacket to make this simple dress have an edgy feel. And of course I couldn't forget my favorite color of the season, so I added a pair of tights and a scarf that I picked up from Charlotte Russe. Not much effort for a great look.







I took my last final today so I am done with my first semester of college. A lot has happened in a very short period of time, and I'm still in shock that it's gone by so quickly. I'm excited to go home, but as I was walking to the library last night, I realized that Randolph-Macon was starting to feel like my home. I have my own house, which is really unorganized right now thanks to finals, I have my own schedule, and I'm the only person that's responsible for me now. Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to spend almost an entire month back at my real home, but there's a new me in the works and that's thanks to college. I think I understand why my mom cried on move-in day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment