Saturday, August 8, 2015

Southern Casual Summer


I traded in my Norts and a t-shirt yesterday for this casual preppy look. I'm a huge fan of looks like this because they're easy and comfortable, but they don't sacrifice style, and I'm all about looking good and feeling good, all at once. I've especially been loving this shirt which I picked up from a local thrift shop. The embroidery of the dog is so cute, and it's such a great color! Not to mention, my Sperry Angelfish shoes, which are so comfortable for walking around in. Overall, this outfit was perfect for spending the afternoon in Williamsburg with my cousins.






Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: Target, Shoes: Sperry,

3 comments:

  1. This look is adorable!! You know me and how much I adore simple yet chic outfits. You look amazing!!

    Eleni xo - Bijuleni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, simple and chic outfits are the best!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete