Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Scruff of Your Knee Socks


My favorite color to wear in Fall is wine. Half of my clothes, including this dress (similar here),  are wine or burgundy, so it's not really surprising that I love it, but Fall gives me an excuse to wear it as much as I like. Not to mention, it's finally cool enough to wear knee socks! I'm not sure what makes them special, but they're just all around better than regular socks and look great with my favorite boots. There is definitely a chill in the air now and I've had to break out a heavy coat for walking to classes. I'm not quite ready for Winter yet, so I'm hoping the cold slows down. I need more time with my knee socks!





Life is certainly getting busier as we move into the middle of October, but it is also filled with lots of great things as well. I may be studying all night, but I'm lucky to have friends who are willing to study with me and parents who are constantly encouraging me (at an earlier time of day). 

No comments:

Post a Comment