Wednesday, November 4, 2015

She Wore Maroon Velvet


I am in love with this velvet dress (similar), which explains why I've worn it for the past three falls. It's so flattering and one of my favorite colors. I got the idea to pair it with my mustard tights after seeing a girl on campus do the inverse, wearing a mustard dress with maroon tights. So shoutout to you, if you're reading this. You looked amazing. 






       My mom came and visited me on Monday and it was really great being able to see her again. I was given lots of candy, which I have sadly eaten more than I should have already, but really the best part was just getting to talk about what was going on in our lives at the moment. I talked about my renewed obsession with America's Next Top Model, she told me how her job was going, and we conversed like we would if I was home. It's those times that make me realize how homesick I get sometimes. 
        However, I am excited about what the rest of the week has in store for me, as I finally become an initiated sister of Alpha Gamma Delta, travel to DC for the day, and participate in the Big Event (a service project) in Ashland. My week is going to be busy, but I'm prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment