Friday, September 11, 2015

Red Poppies




I have been waiting so long for the weather to finally cool down enough for me to wear this beautiful shirt-dress by Tommy Hilfiger (similar here).  Fall is definitely on its way at this point, people! Don't even get me started on how excited I am about the upcoming season.! Starbucks is just playing with my emotions by bringing out the pumpkin spice latte so soon....
Anyways! If it isn't obvious, I've been loving my white converse this month, and I was excited to wear them and give this dress a more casual feel, perfect for walking from class to class. 
I also got a chance to explore the city of Ashland as I was looking for a place to take these pictures, and of all the beautiful things I found, I decided that these cream bricks were the best option... Sounds like me... Never-the-less, I'm excited to share some more visually interesting places throughout the rest of the year, on this blog. I was actually surprised by all of the beautiful things I found just in walking distance of my school, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a lot of fun taking pictures this year.
I think I'm finally adjusting to college life. I've gotten involved, and I'm a lot less nervous about getting lost on my way to class (though I can't promise that won't still happen...), and when I'm supposed to be home-sick, I find out my mom is actually home, sick. Man, I love punctuation. Shout out to my mom, hope she feels better!








No comments:

Post a Comment