Thursday, September 17, 2015

Little Red



I was obsessed with this dress when I tried it on in Old Navy about a month ago, so when I saw that it was 50% off online, I knew I had to have it. Wearing red always makes me feel confident, and I love the vintage pattern it has. Not only is this dress amazing on it's own, but I finally got to break out my floppy hat and my favorite booties (I'm telling you these boots are made for walking).









I found this adorable little fountain when I was exploring Ashland the other day, and I knew I had to feature it on my blog. Unfortunately, it's right beside the busiest road in town, so I had lots of people watching me as I was taking these pictures. But then again, it was totally worth it so I'll take onlookers any day. 
The weekend is fast approaching, and I'm especially excited because my family is visiting me Saturday! As happy as I am here at college, I have to admit I do miss seeing them everyday, and I've been compensating by calling them and talking for hours. (I'm pretty sure they still think I don't call enough...) Oh well! Until then, I'll be burying my head in my Spanish textbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment