Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter Wish List

Winter Wish List

Hey there! Recently I've been doing a lot of pining, and these are the objects of my affection. I have been obsessing over these green coats from J.Crew since Lydia Martin wore the Cocoon coat on Teen Wolf, and recently found the City Coat, (the darker of the two), which I think is a good match considering the other one is sold out. I've always been having an obsession with leather recently, which includes, (but is not limited by any means to), this skirt from Charlotte Russe and leather gloves, which I've discovered I need. That's right, I need them. My shoe and purse problem has continued to grow, as seen above. I really think that both pairs of shoes are really classic and sophisticated, which brings me to a good point, sophistication. I've been thinking more about college and job interviews recently, and a lot of this list is inspired by that. Besides the beanie and the skirt, these pieces are things that I think make someone look more put together and classy, two things I would like to permeate of when I finally go off to college and then the work force.


No comments:

Post a Comment