Monday, June 29, 2015

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

  



All items thrifted, similar here:  Shirt, Skirt, Shoes

Though it seems impossible, this outfit is actually bearable in the summer heat. I was excited when I realized this, because I have become obsessed with wearing buttons up and tying them at the waist. I've also grown fond of the midi skirt recently. I still can't tackle them without heels, but really what's wrong with that? I just think that the heels help to balance out my proportions, since my legs are a little on the shorter side.
I'm also loving that in my last two posts, almost everything in them was thrifted. There's something about knowing that I put together two outfits that I'm really proud of, for a great price. I've always been a firm believer in thrift stores, but these outfit posts kind of validate that for me. You don't have to spend a ton of money to look good.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete