Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Beauty Haul

Recently I made a trip to Big Lots and decided to stop by their makeup section. Each time I've been, I've found some amazing deals on some makeup that I've ended up falling in love with. I also stopped by Walmart with the intent of picking up a lipstick I saw on Tumblr, but I picked up a few other things as well. I just can't help myself!


 At Big Lots I picked up this Lash Stiletto mascara for $3.00. I've used it every day since, and I am absolutely in love with it. It gives me the length I want without all of the clumping.


My skin had been burning recently when I used my concealer, thanks to Winter, so I decided to pick up this foundation by Rimmel. It's a much needed replacement and it was only $3.97.

I'm actually in love with Drew Barrymore's makeup line. It's a terrible obsession I have, but there could be worse things. I decided to pick up this nail polish while I was at Walmart, since I could justify it by saying I didn't have that color yet. It was only $4.98.

Basically, I've been stealing my mom's dry shampoo forever. I decided to pick this one up at Big Lots for only $3.00.



This was definitely a splurge considering how much eye shadow I have. I have a soft spot for elf, so I just couldn't resist. This was $2.50.




This is my second Kate Moss, Rimmel lipstick and I am just as thrilled with this shade as I was with the first. This is actually the lipstick that I saw on Tumblr, and I am so excited that I was able to found it. It was at Walmart for $4.97.



As I said before, I really don't need anymore eyeshadow. However, as you can see, I have a problem. I have yet to use this, but I think this is a really cool pallet. It was at Big Lots for $2.60.




I can go on for ages about how much I love the color whispers. I think I actually squealed when I saw this at Big Lots for half of what it normally costs at Walmart. At $1.50 this was a steal

I needed a new bottle of clear polish. That's all. $0.80




I don't know why I would ever need to have a lip stain last for 24 hours, but I sure as well bought it. $1.50.




I am actually really excited about this bronzer! I've only purchased one before this, and I had no idea what I was doing. I looked like someone had rubbed dirt on my face. I was unaware that I needed a special shade since I have fair, so when I found this I was ecstatic. What are the chances that big lots had a bronzer for pale people? This was $2.00.



Ten hours seems a bit more realistic for a lip stain. I obviously felt that I needed this one as well. It was also $1.50.

For all of this I spent around $32!

No comments:

Post a Comment