Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Life in 8 Photo

So I have been reading through some old post on Zoe's blog and I saw she had started a tag called "My Life in 8 Photos" This seemed like a really cool idea and I couldn't wait to do it. Since she tagged everybody, I thought why not? So tagged by Zoella


I don't know about you but i'm one of those people who has a photo for every memory and every event, and i'm sure i have a fair few photographs to sum up who i am as a person.

So, it's simple...Post 8 photos you feel are relevant in portraying who you are as a person or just photos from a memory or an event...anything! You can even be completely random and click anywhere in your photos and upload the ones u happen to click. It will be really interesting to see what photos people post & will also be lots of fun.














I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet because it's a lot of fun! I think it'll be cool to see how everyone's lives play out in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment